Pre-fabricated saunas are self-contained units, Meaning they require little to no room preparation. This package comes with everything needed for assembly and can be installed in a day or less.
Traditional Modular Sauna
A complete sauna package with minimal room preparation.
Our Traditional Modular Sauna is a freestanding unit, meaning minimal to no change to the building structure is required to house your sauna.
We provide both indoor and outdoor variants, assuring your sauna will perform and withstand in any space.
- We only use grade A cedar for every wood part.
- Removable Tru-Tile vinyl flooring or optional cedar duckboard for traffic area.
- Solid-core door with insulated window.
- 100% stainless steel commercial sauna heater (240, 208 or 480 volts) with controls.
- Heater guardrail.
- Sauna Accessories: Thermometer, sauna bucket and ladle.
- Sauna lights.
- Industry’s best warranty.
Popular and fast to build.
Barrel Saunas have become extremely popular due to their convenience, style,
and affordability. This unique design can be assembled by just two people, greatly reducing installation cost.
To guarantee a long lifespan, we strictly use Grade A cedar for every piece
Better heat circulation.
Unlike most conventional saunas with squared corners, the Barrel Sauna's cylindrical shape allows greater air exchange from top to bottom giving the sauna a great advantage over traditional square designs.
This allows the electric heater to work more efficiently, thus reducing energy consumption and heating the space quicker.