Business leaders who take their employees wellness seriously have a major advantage over those who don't. Knowing their workforce is happy and healthy allows them to focus on big-picture strategy and critical operational decisions.
Your team is the core of your business. By practicing self-care, your employees bring more joy, positivity, and meaning into their lives and more energy and focus to their work. Adding a sauna to your business as a wellness program can bring benefits for your company and your employees.
What is an Advanced Hybrid Steam Room?
The Advanced Hybrid Steam Room is an aluminum frame, a freestanding room that only requires an open-framed space to place the steam room. No interior finished, insulated, or waterproofed walls The Advanced Hybrid Steam Room wall and ceiling materials are attached to the freestanding aluminum frame from the inside and include a complete or ceiling sealed gasket system.
Benefits of investing in a sauna for your company
- Attract and retain loyal and committed employees
- Increase employee productivity, focus, and engagement
- Promote employee relations and teamwork
- Boost morale and positivity
- Decrease sick days and absenteeism
- Reduce insurance premiums
Benefits of investing in a sauna for your employees
- Optimize health and well-being
- Lower stress levels
- Boost mood, self-esteem, and energy
- Foster motivation to succeed and lead
How can a Commercial Sauna Help?
- Saunas improve overall health, wellness, and performance.
- Saunas aid in recovery after intense physical activity. Saunas relax muscles and soothe aches/pains in both muscles and joints.
- Saunas flush toxins via a sweating process.
- Saunas improve brain health.
- Saunas relieve stress.
- Saunas can induce a deeper sleep.
- Saunas can help fight illness.
- Sauna cleanses the skin.
- 28% decrease in sick days
- 26% decrease in health costs
- 30% decrease in costs related to workers comp & disability
- An average $5.93 to $1 savings to cost ratio